Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Post = New Life?

Ignore the silly title. It's been a long time that I haven't actually update my blog. Maybe last time I had many things to say and to share and I think that blogging allows me to express myself. I usually update all of this when I feel like it. But as i think about it, maybe blogging helps me to release some of my stress that is like freaking evolving inside of me.

Stories that we share and read, at times can make you feel at ease and free. So yeah. It's March. And this is the first ever post in 2011. Kind of lame, but naaaah~ I'm cool with it. Ok I'm starting to crap. HAHAHA!

How about I start it off like this:
Hey all, this is my blog and this is me :) [pfft! laaame. Seriously I'm insane right now] My name is Ameerah and now I'm 19 years old, ok not exactly 19 yet. I am 18 going on 19~ lalalalala. I'm a second semester student in Diploma of Communication and Media Studies in University Technology Mara UiTM [UiTM di Hatiku xD]. As for the passing 2 months for this year, I think it was fine. Many things happen but I still can accept it.

All in all, this is the new me and this is the new me updating this old going to be new blog :)
PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment