Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

CORPORATE SECTOR EXHIBITION ( CSE )

I think it's going to be a hectic semester. As early as part 2 we, the masscommers have to hold an event. It's a really big thing for us since we are among the first batch to actually hold an event. Usually it will start in part 5 and 6. Part 6 is the largest event ever.

I'm really hoping that many people will actually come and support us. The event will be on the 5th of April. That is like 3 days after my birthday? *sangat motif untuk memberi tahu*
At this moment, the phase is basically to prepare all the things that needs to be prepare. I really wonder how am I gonna handle all of this with studies and my duties to the college.

There must be a way of course. No doubt about that. Just for sure I'll get stress. Yes people I can get tense and stress easily. Sorry about it. I need to find a way to control all of this. Help please.


No comments:

Post a Comment