Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa

Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa is must movie to watch!
Thanks to some of my friends who invited me to watch this movie. At first I thought it was going to be another lame movie and I'll actually fall asleep watching it, but as soon I started to watch it. I think my jaw actually drop watching the movie. I was thinking, is this Malaysian made movie? The story line, the drama and the action. Everything is there. I'm really surprise with it and made me want to watch everything until the end. It is SUPERBLY AWESOME!

For the first time I actually feel that a Malaysian made movie have made a very EXCELLENT movie. Collaborating with people from different kind of places, as you all know there are some English people who actually acted in the movie. Chinese was even there! This movie seriously have brought the Malaysian movie to another different level.

I salute the director of the movie, Yusry KRU and also I really appreciate of what he and the crews had done. A wonderful wonderful wonderful movie. I respect KRU production for this. Who ever follows my blog, seriously you need to watch this movie! It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment