Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The first meeting

Different people have different experiences in meeting their loved ones don't they? Some maybe have meet for a long time before they found out that they are in love and stuffs. Just some like in the movies.

But for me, it's a whole different story. Maybe some of you guys are wondering what does this logo have to do with a love story isn't it? Mine started off with just a simple drink. That actually later on bloom into a simple yet sweet love story.

Peach Green Tea. One of my favorite drink at Cool Blog. Practically I often go and buy the drink. Kind of addicted to it. Not only that, I kind of know some of the people in the cool blog at the place that I usually buy. As simple as it is, one of the worker there, cute, charming (to me la), kind... many other things. Usually he and his friend will tease me here and then, but I guess in the end, we got stuck with each other. Starting off with the usual, asking for a number, from bluetooth for songs, in the end, got engage with each others heart and being together.

Maybe some of you say it might be lame to be with a person like this, but not me. I truly treasure him. The first guy who bravely asked me to be his special one face-to-face. Making me laugh and always be honest to me. I truly hope that we can be together forever. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment