Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged By Amalina a.k.a Shawty

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time :6.18pm
Name : Ameerah bt Idros
Sisters : 2 lil sis..
Brothers : passed away..
Shoe size : 10
Height : 168..
Where do you live : Shah Alam, Selangor
Favourite drinks : Ice Lemon Tea
Favourite breakfast : Never think of that...
Have you ever been on a plane : Like.. Yes.. xP
Swam in the ocean : no...
Fallen asleep in school : lost count how many times.. LOL
Broken someones heart : yes.. =/
Fell off your chair : LOL yes!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Not really..
Saved e-mails : some emails..
What is your room like : blue colour! n its the way i like it..
What's right beside you : nothing.. hahahah!
What is the last thing you ate : Mee Udang.
Ever had chicken pox : yup yup!
Sore throat : right now yes!
Stitches : 0.0 never..
Broken nose : no no..
Do you believe in love at first sight : maybe...
Like picnics : yup yup! fun fun fun!
Who was the last person you danced with : my friends in school.. xD the last day of school...
Last made you smile : My mom.. =)
You last yelled at : Amizul... =/


Today did you :
Talk to someone you like : yup...
Kissed anyone : yup yup! my old friend who came back from Sarawak
Get sick : I am sick right now...
Talked to an ex : nope..
Miss someone : YES!!! tones tones tones of misses! :(
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : LOL! no...
What's under your bed : story books...
Who do you really hate : hmmmm......? xP
What time is it now : 6.34

Randoms :

Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : hehehehe.. yes..
Q : Do you have any siblings : yup yup yup
Q : Do you want children : someday.. LOL
Q : Do you smile often : yuppie!
Q : Do you like your handwriting : not at all.. grrrr..
Q : Are your toenails painted : nope..
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: arghh.. not sure...
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : white + blue..
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : just finish eating.. xD
Q: I can't wait to : Get my license!
Q: When did you cry last : today.. :(
Q: Are you a friendly person: from my point of view yes.. what about u?
Q: Do you have any pets : no..
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : i dunno.. that is y i'm worrying right now... ;(

Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : my friend.. haha!
Do you sleep with the TV on? : nahh...
What are you doing right now? : typing all the answers.. duhh..
Have you ever crawled through a window? : no..
Can you handle the truth? : sometimes..
Are you closer to your mother or father? : mummy!
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : my friends..
How many people can you say you've really loved? : i................
Do you eat healthy? : hahahahah! tell me who does.. xP
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: gone already...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : yes.. :(
How often do you go to church?: i don't go to churh... Muslim..
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : my friends or him..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: loud loud loud!
Are you confident?: not really...

Things I was doing 10 years ago..
- i was a wittle girl.. xD

Things on my to-do list today.
- clean the house
- study
- shuffle practise! xD

I enjoy..
- talking to my friends..
- hanging out with my friends..
- making new friends..
- listening to musics that i like..
- not forgetting SHUFFLE!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
- money for my familia..
- money to the orphanage..
- blanja my close friends..
- buy a laptop..
- new handphone!!


5 of my bad habits.
i'm not sure.. haha!
- sleeping
- talking to fast
- mumbling sometimes..
- lazy
- lazy again..

5 places I have lived in.
- Kelantan
- Perak
- Selangor

5 jobs I've had.
- no jobs yet.. xP

5 persons I tag.
-Frisha
-Munira
-Vivian
-Mr. Guna
-Fahimah

No comments:

Post a Comment