Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Why Should Running Man come down to Malaysia

안녕하세요 여러분 :)

I think I don't need to explain too much about this right? As all of you know, Running Man is one of the best variety show that started back in 2010. It was first aired on 11th July 2010 that consists of these magnificent people:


Lee Kwang Soo - Kim Jong Kook - Yoo Jae Suk - Song Ji Hyo - Ji Suk Jin - HaHa - Gary

Now, back to the main business. Why should these Running Man casts come down to Malaysia? It is simple actually. Because WE LOVE Running Man. I am sure any of the fans here in Malaysia much anticipated for THAT day to happen. 

Last time when I watched back the episodes of Running Man went to other countries, I got jealous. There was this one thing that came into my mind. If they can have shootings there, why not come down to Malaysia? The fans here could also overwhelm them with greetings way better than that, we could show that we too can be a good host to them. Plus we have many things that they can do. They can even shoot for a month here ! 

Malaysia consists of 14 states. We have so many tourists attraction that surely would make the Running Man casts be in an awed. Isn't that true Malaysians?

If for instance they want to have a mission that is located in a city. Kuala Lumpur is there for them. If they are looking for village sites to go, we have tones tones tones of those. Google it if you must. Historical places? We have Melaka for that. What else... Islands? Let me list it down for you, Tioman Island, Redang Island, Perhentian Island, Cotton Island, Pangkor Island, Sipadan Island and the list just keeps going on.

So, what is there not to come to Malaysia? We have tones and tones of variety things that Running Man can do here. If you are going to start talking about food, well, Malaysia has many different variety selection of foods that you can find ranging from traditional meals to all the meals in the world. 

In my opinion, Malaysia is one stop location for EVERYTHING. I really do hope that the PDs of Running Man would consider coming here to Malaysia. It is one of my dreams to see Running Man in action live here in my beloved country. And I am sure it goes the same towards the other fans here in this country.

I do hope that, with my article here, and from the tweets via Twitter and comments via Facebook, you would see that Malaysia should be your next stop for Running Man special edition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment