Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2012

PR Goes Spanish

8th December 2012.

A night to remember. I have never attended a dinner that much fun. I guess it was due to all of the friends around me :)

Public Relations Goes Spanish. That was the theme. At first I thought it was kind of silly to go for that kind of theme. But, when it was D-day, I am really amazed on how a lot of the students event lecturers put on an effort to wear all those pretty dresses and nice Spanish costumes. Indeed I was in awed with them.

Writing this story would seriously take a lot of time, because there were many wonderful things that happen. How about some photos and videos? Sounds better right?

So, feast your eyes people :)

 Le Fast Track Ladies
 Yuyu, Saif, Me, Shahril
 Una, Dayah, Me

 Rafiq, Bai, Haha, Paan
 Pka, Rafiq, Adam, Emier
 The entrance to the ballroom
 Registration counter
 SNAP !
Pka, Dean, Yuyu
 Le A Classmates

MC222S 3A
 Su, Naju, Aizad
 Su, Le Popular Senior Dhiya, Me
 Me, Su, Rafiq
 Anis, Me, Pka
Le Partner In Crime :* Suhaida


And here is a video from our dinner. Credits to Anis Syazwani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment