Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

19th Birthday :)

My 19th birthday was fun and full with the people whom I love. Since I can't go home for my birthday due to the reason that 'm taking care of a booth at Youth Media carnival, my parents came all the way from Shah Alam to Melaka just to visit me for my birthday. Thanks mama and abah! We went to Umbai and had dinner. My mom got me some cupcakes. very2 pretty!

Aren't the cup cakes cute and the cake looks yummy too. Both are delicious! No, not because of the baker of other, to me it is due to the people that gave me this!

Today, a beloved someone bought me cakes :) Aww.. It's the first time that I actually got something from someone special. Thank you soo much :') I will never forget it!



No comments:

Post a Comment