Tweet Tweet

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mistakes.


I know I make mistakes a lot of time, yet you are still there for me. Even though you might said that "I thought you didn't love me", yet down deep in my heart, I love you too much to let you go. All I ever wanted was just a little attention from you. A simple hi and I love you would have brighten my day for a little.

Surely it would put a smile on my face. i wouldn't mind if you want to hang out with your friends, make jokes with them, have a good time with them. But
all I wanted, just a little attention of you. To know that you are still with me. No matter what will happen I would know that you would never leave me alone.

My dear, please, would you always be at my side? I'm truly for all the things that I've done to you :/
From the one you love,
Me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment